Hi-Res audio with an analog soul
The NS-6170 combines the accessibility and usability of digital audio with the soul of analog, transforming how you experience music on your Hi-Fi system. A wideband DIDRC Filter enhances flagship dual-differential DACs at the heart of a separately powered twin-monaural L/R channel circuit layout. These technologies help articulate the distinctive and nuanced instrumental resonances contained in Hi-Res Audio signals, but with a richness and vitality seldom associated with digital listening.
Connect your HDD music library via USB and flick through terabytes of tunes like fingers through a crate of records using the Onkyo Controller app, or stream whatever’s playing from mobile to the player and other supported components over Chromecast built-in*, or FlareConnect™*. Every day is a new adventure in sound, and all through the same amp and speakers that make your LPs sing.
- Supports Hi-Res Audio Playback: DSD (DSF/DIFF) to 11.2 MHz; FLAC, WAV, Apple Lossless, and AIFF to 192 kHz/24-bit
- 2 x USB Type-A Inputs (Front and Rear) for Audio Playback via Mass-Storage Class HDDs* with Easy Music Selection via Onkyo Controller App for iOS*1 and Android™*2
- Chromecast built-in*3, Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, and Spotify®
- Support for TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn Streaming Services*4
- DAB+ and FM/RDS Tuner with 40 Station Presets
- FlareConnect™*3 Multi-room Audio Distribution to Compatible Components and Speakers
- Supports a Variety of Compressed Audio Formats Including MP3, MPEG4 AAC, and WMA
- Jog/Push/Enter Controls Including Power ON/OFF, Play/Pause, and Stop