Pioneer DJ HDJ-CUE1 DJ On-Ear Headphones, Black
in plaats van
The Pioneer DJ HDJ-CUE1 is the ideal headphone for beginners and advanced DJs who are not only looking for good sounding headphones, but also value optics and style. For easy transportation, the ear cups can be easily folded up to stow them in a backpack.
The 40mm drivers are the same as in the popular HDJ-X5 model. A rich sound with an accentuated bass foundation is therefore guaranteed - ideal for all modern genres. With these headphones, Pioneer has placed great emphasis on good wearing comfort, which is guaranteed even during longer performances.
40 mm driver
Thanks to the high-quality 40 mm drivers from the popular HDJ-X5 model, you can experience your tracks in the best sound quality. Whether you're DJing or just listening to tracks.
Rugged construction white
The HDJ-CUE1 can withstand the rigors of everyday DJ life. These headphones have passed Pioneer's strict internal durability test with flying colors. The headband is equipped with an extra reinforced metal slider to further increase the robustness.
Comfortable and portable
The ear cups of the headphones can be tilted by 90 degrees. The style of how you want to play is now determined by YOU and not by a limited edition headphone. In addition, the ear cups are also foldable - ideal for quickly and easily stowing them in your backpack/bag.
- DJ- and consumer headphones with excellent price/performance ratio
- Volume adjustable directly on the headphones
- 40mm driver as with predecessor HDJ-X5
- Optimized for low frequencies and modern electronic music
- High quality playback of music of all genres
- High wearing comfort of headband and ear pads - also suitable for longer sessions
- Robust construction - reinforced metal rails in the bracket
- Foldable earcups for easy transport
- 90 degree swivel mechanism of the ear cups for easy pre-listening