Wilfa Centrifugal juicer 800W
Squeezy big juicer - Drink your vitamins
With the Squeezy juicer, you can make your own healthy, home-pressed juices just the way you like them. By juicing vegetables and your favourite fruits, you can give yourself an energy-packed vitamin kick to start your day. The machine is equipped with two speeds, allowing it to squeeze juice from both soft and hard fruits or vegetables.
Fresh juice every day
The juicer is equipped with a powerful 800 W motor that quickly and efficiently squeezes all the juice out of both fruits and vegetables. The filter makes sure to squeeze out the maximum amount of juice and the pulp container ensures that no pulp gets into the juice. The safety bracket prevents starting in the event of incorrect installation, making use safe and secure.
For both fruit and vegetables
Use your favourite fruits and vegetables to create amazing flavours. For example, squeeze orange and pineapple and enjoy exotic flavours or take carrots and beets and make a healthy and tasty vegetable juice. Place the included container at the juice outlet while squeezing and it's perfect for placing on the table for serving.
Large feed tube
Thanks to the large feed tube, you can easily place fruit and vegetable pieces in your juicer. Then gently press down the feeder and turn the speed control to either first or second position depending on the ingredients you're using - position 1 is suitable for soft fruits like melon, cucumber, orange and tomato, position 2 is great for harder fruits and vegetables like carrot, apple, celery and beetroot.
Tips and tricks
- Don't take too long to clean the juicer after use - it's easier to clean if the juice and pulp are fresh.
- Use fresh fruit and vegetables as they contain more juice.
- Pineapples, beetroot, celery stalks, apples, cucumbers, carrots, spinach, melons, tomatoes, pomegranates, oranges and grapes are particularly suitable for processing in the juicer. There is no need to remove thin skins or peels. Only thick skins, for example from oranges, pineapples and uncooked beetroot, need to be removed. Also remove the white under the peel of the citrus fruit as it has a bitter taste.
- Apple juice turns brown quickly. Add a few drops of lemon juice to slow down the process.
- Fruits that contain a lot of starch, such as bananas, papayas, avocados, figs and mangoes, are not suitable for processing in the juicer. Use a food processor or blender to process these fruits.
- Drink the juice as soon as possible after squeezing. If the juice is exposed to oxygen for a long time, the taste and nutritional value will be adversely affected.
- Always press down the feeder slowly to squeeze out the maximum amount of juice.
- Powerful 800 W motor
- 750 ml juice container
- 1500 ml pulp and fibre container
- Two speeds - for soft or hard fruits/vegetables
- Stainless steel design
- Drip stop
- Easy cleaning
- 5 year warranty
- Model name: JU2S-800