Mill WiFi Smart Socket
Compared to traditional WiFi Sockets that only let you switch the heater ON/OFF the Mill WiFi Socket has an integrated temperature sensor that enables you to adjust the temperature of your heater in the Mill app. Mill WiFi Socket is specialized for heaters and works in the same way as a Mill heater with integrated WiFi, as the temperature sensor will tell you the temperature in the room in the Mill App, letting you control the heater from anywhere. And best of all, by using the socket on your old heater you do not have to buy a new one – saving your wallet and the environment!
- Mill WiFi Socket applies to all heaters with mechanical thermostat and most heaters with electronic thermostats (heaters able to remember the last set temperature after a power cut).
- For safely usage of this product, please make sure your type of heater can be used without supervision.
- Predictive heating: The socket learns how fast/slow the room goes up/down in temperature over time. That way, it will know when to start heating to achieve your desired temperature at the time you have scheduled in the app.
- Please consult your heater’s user manual before you connect it to Mill WiFi Socket.
- The Mill app gives you the freedom to control your heaters from anywhere in the world, at a touch of a button. By using the app you can control different locations (home, cabins etc) and as many heaters as you want. Search for “Mill Norway” in Google Play and App Store.
- Mill WiFi Socket has a maximum capacity of 2300W.
- Awarded best in test by tek.no in 2018.
- Mill WiFi Socket Generation 3 offers the following new features: super easy connection to WiFi via Bluetooth, child safety lock, commercial lock for landlords and open window function that switches off the heater automatically when the window is opened.
- Advanced thermostat control – Mill app + WiFi
- Easy way to test the Mill WiFi function
- Easy operation
- Max. power: 2300W
- Thermostat: WiFi
- Material front: Plastic
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Integrated humidity sensor
- Model name: WIFISOCKET
- Mill WiFi Socket is compatible with all Mill heaters with an exception of 2012 model Mill Glass serial number: HL12, as well as our heating series that should not be used without supervision; Mill Instant and Mill Compact fan heater series.