Jlab TALK Microphone, Black
Professional Grade Recording
TALK features a studio-quality resolution of 96kHz/24BIT to ensure the recording is clear, detailed, and delivers great dynamic sound range for everyday use. Great for home, in the office or outdoors.
4 Directional Pattern Modes
TALK features four directional pattern modes: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Stereo, and Bidirectional. Great for individual or business calls, voiceovers, podcasting, music recording, and even ASMR. Choose the mode that suits your needs.
Control your Recording
Adjust the gain control if there is any sensitivity, lack of sound or distortion. Choose your audio preference with the adjustments in loudness with volume control, and a 3.5mm AUX input for real-time listening via headphones with zero latency.
Plug & Play
TALK offers a 6.5 foot USB/USB-C input cable to plug into your device and operate your recording hassle-free. Use the standard-sized 5/8" input for swivel mounting anything, like camera tripods or other stands. TALK is free from drivers, and features plug and play, allowing you to record within seconds.
- 96k Sample Rate
- 24 Bit Rate
- 3 Condensers
- 4 Directional Pattern Modes
- Plug and Play with Mac and PC
- Control Knobs for Volume/Gain Controls
- 3.55mm Headphone Jack Input
- 5/8” input for swivel mounting
- 6.5ft USB/ USB-C braided cable
- TALK Microphone with 5/8" input for swivel mounting
- 6.5ft USB/USB-C cable (90-degree gold-plated connector)