The TN-400BT is an analog turntable that also allows users to listen to LP records wirelessly via Bluetooth headphones & speakers. A die-cast aluminium platter provides accurate rotational speed while an S-shaped statically balanced aluminum tone-arm provides accurate tracking.
The built-in phono EQ amplifier enables the TN-400BT to be connected to a conventional hi-fi amplifier or a micro hi-fi, while a universal-type headshell allows users to change cartridges with ease.
A built-in Bluetooth transmitter also lets users listen to LP records wirelessly with high-quality audio (thanks to the the aptX and AAC codecs). A USB output, meanwhile, enables users to digitally archive their records on a PC at 16-bit/48kHz resolution (equivalent to CD quality).
For convenience, a quality Japanese-made moving magnet-type cartridge comes pre-installed, so users can quickly start enjoying their records without a lengthy set-up procedure.
- High-quality Bluetooth aptX wireless audio transmission
- 3-speed (including 78rpm) belt-drive mechanism with aluminium die-cast platter
- Newly-developed low-friction spindle for stable rotational speed
- Statically balanced S-shaped tone-arm with universal headshell
- Fitted audio-technica MM-type cartridge (AT95E)
- Built-in Phono EQ Amplifier with subsonic filter
- 16-bit/48kHz USB digital output for PC recording
- Gold-plated RCA Jacks for LINE/PHONO output