Style Meets Features in One Sweet-Sounding Package
With simple NFC pairing for mobiles, Bluetooth technology, and more amp power than ever, the CS-265DAB brings big and beautiful sound to small spaces. The wealth of convenient media options continues with a smooth front-loading CD player, DAB+ tuner with 40 station presets, and a clear USB connection for iOS devices and MP3-filled flash drives.
Whichever way you play, you’ll appreciate sound that belies the system’s compact form. A redesigned digital amp and powerful 2-way bookshelf speakers help to uncover hidden details in the mix while projecting music deep and wide in your room. Like it punchy, or with a more laid-back presentation?
Proper tone controls and a 2-Mode Super Bass function let you find the right balance. Looking fantastic with its clean, sleek lines, the CS-265DAB is easily the coolest and best-sounding mini system we’ve ever made at this price. It feels reassuringly weighty, solid, and well worthy of our 65 years in the Hi-Fi business.
CR-265DAB CD Receiver
Amplifier/CD player features
- 20 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 2 Channels Driven, IEC)
- Efficient Digital Amplifier for Clear and Balanced Stereo Sound
- Full Digital Audio Processing
- Bluetooth Version 4.0 for Mobiles, Tablets, and PCs
- Quick and Convenient NFC Connection for Bluetooth Streaming (NFC-Compatible Devices Only)
- DAB+ Tuner with 40-Station Preset Memory
- Plays Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW, and MP3-Encoded CD*
- Front-Panel USB Port for iPod/iPhone/iPad and USB Flash Drives
- 2-Mode Super Bass Function
- 3 Playback Modes for CD (Normal/Random/Repeat)
- 3 Repeat Modes for CD (Disc/1-Folder/Track)
- Analog Audio Input for External Devices
- Headphone Jack
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble)
- Memory Playback Function
What if I have problems receiving of digital DAB radio?
DAB radio is in the frequency range 174 - 230 MHz broadcast in the vertical polarization.
For reception on this frequency range you need specifically for this frequency range (band III)-tuned antenna. Communal dishes, home antenna, cable or satellite dish are usually not suitable.
In urban areas may be possible using the supplied wire antenna a good reception.
Otherwise, a weak signal at an outside antenna or directional antenna for band III should (vertical pole) are installed on the roof.