Change your sound. Change your life.
Be at a gig when you’re on the train. Float into space without leaving your desk. Buy the XDP-30R, jack in your headphones, and you can get inside the sound. Immersing you more thoroughly than many big-dollar stereos, the compact XDP-30R unveils astonishing layers of detail in music, opening up the soundstage, improving instrument separation, and propelling rhythm with irresistible energy.
Hear your favorite songs as if for the first time, and get fresh insight on the music you love. Huge storage and a slick interface make this a practical player. There’s Wi-Fi® for on-demand streaming, and twin SABRE DACs and amps offer balanced output. The XDP-30R will satisfy the audiophile, yet it’s also ideal for those curious to hear just how good their headphones can sound.
- Twin Premium-grade SABRE (ES9018C2M) DACs
- Twin SABRE (ES9601K) High-Output Amplifiers
- Symmetrical Channel Layout
- Powerful 32-bit DSP
- Bridge-Tied Load (BTL) and Active Control Ground (ACG)
- Balanced Audio Output via 2.5 mm (3/32˝) Headphone/Balanced Line Output
- 176.4 kHz/32-bit and 192 kHz/32-bit Upsampling Modes
- Two Precision Clocks (44.1 kHz or 48 kHz) for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- Seven-step Lock Range Adjustment (Wide/Normal/Narrow)
- Three Selectable Digital Output Filters (Sharp/Short/Slow)
- Precision 10-band EQ with 6 Presets and 3 Customizable Presets
- Adjustable Gain (Low/Normal/High) to suit Different Headphones
- DSD (5.6 MHz/2.8 MHz), DSD-IFF, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MP3, and AAC (Maximum 192 kHz/32-bit)
- MQA Support with Future Firmware Update
- Output Power: 75 mW + 75 mW (Unbalanced, 32 Ohms) 150 mW + 150 mW (BTL Mode, 32 Ohms)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz–80,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.006%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 115 dB
- Supported Headphone Impedance: 16–300 Ohms Unbalanced, 32–600 Ohms (BTL Mode)