MA770 Speaker Concrete Grey - EU
1 799,00 €
A speaker unique in the category!
The MA770 is the latest gem by New York company Master & Dynamic. Designed in collaboration with renowned British star architect Sir David Adjaye, the speaker is made from concrete composite and impresses with its acoustically exceptional sound characteristics. Its massive concrete body allows you to play music at full volume without problems of jumping or surface vibrations.
But even when it comes to sound, this hi-fi speaker plays in its own class. Equipped with a double Kevlar 4 "woofer, a 1.5" titanium tweeter and a 100 watt D-class amplifier, the MA770 delivers a sophisticated sound that is characterized by a natural, detailed sound. His tuning aims to complement a variety of tastes and musical genres.
To meet the needs of our networked society, the MA770 is also equipped with a variety of connectivity options. With the ability to integrate the MA770 into your Multiroom system via Google's Chromecast build-in or to control it wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.1 - connectivity is a top priority. Of course you can also connect the AUX-in input or an optical audio cable at any time.
- Dimensions: 37 x 45.8 x 24.2 cm (14.5 x 18 x 9.5 in)
- Weight: 16.5 kg (36.4 lbs)
- Power amplifier: 1x 100 Watt amplifier, class D; 2x Kevlar 4 "woofer, 1x 1.5" titanium tweeter
- Power cord: 2 meters (removable)
- Connections: Chromecast build-in, Bluetooth 4.1, 3.5mm AUX-in, TOSLINK optical input
- Chromecast-supported services: Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Soundcloud, Pandora, and more
In the box
- Speaker MA770
- Removable steel grille
- Power cable